Sunday, February 22, 2009

~Itu Kamu...~

Remember this entry? I guess now its my turn to do this survey since its her birthday...Hey, i want to be suwit too!!


1. What's his/her full name?

+ Siti Iryanti Bt Ibrahim Bin Abdullah…err,xtau dah pulak~


2. Does he or she have a bf/gf?

+ opkozzzz….n her bf lurves her sooo much!! Definitely she lurves him too! Chenta mati katenyerrr..hahaha+


3. Do you know a secret about him/her?

+ I wud die if I don’t!+


4. Is this person older than you?

+ hahah…obviously!!she juz celebrated her 25th besday last Thursday okie…I’m still in my sweet 24+


5. Has he/she ever cooked for you?

+ all de time!! She’s one creative cook I tell u…she can make I love sumthing dat I dun like before+


6. When was the last time you thought of him/her?

+ hmmm…lemme see…last month kot? Ahahaha…gilo kah? She’s wif my heartbeat..ceaaa! +


7. Do you have a nickname for each other?

+ changes all de time..kejap cyg laa..kejap gemok laa..kejap tangkuk laa…currently, takakkkkkk!~+


8. How many times do you talk to this person in a week?

+uish…countless kot..at least ‘oii kakkk!’ hahahah +


10. Have you seen this person cry?

+ die ni hati tegar sket…payah sgt nk nanes…owh, tp skang sy dh ajar die jdk pandai nanes~ hahaha.but opkozlaa I’ve seen her priceless tears tu…+


11. How long have you known this person

+ de same answer…nearly 7 years n still counting~I hope it will be forever! +

12. Have you ever been to the mall with this person?

+ she’s my best shopping mate!! (err but most of de time, she did all de shopping..me? juz sitting at de bangku anywhere,waiting for her to show off her wonderful choice tu lerr)+

13. Have you ever had a sleep with him/her?

+she’s so huggable I tell u…like sleeping wif a teddy bear! hahaha!(ampun yerr kakaknyer mr BF) gosh! I’m sooo gonna miss u kakak after u get married…+

14. If you ever moved away would you miss this person?

+ huwaaaa..xmo laaaa pindahhh…+

15. Have you ever given this person something?

+ not sumthing…EVERYTHING! Hahaha..itu poyo,I know…but seriously, I’d give her enithing she wants+

16. Have you ever done something really stupid with this person?

+ all de time! Pehtu gelak cam org giler+

17. Have you ever made something with this person?

+ bleh jerr nk list down kan…takut x ckup muke surat lak nnti..heheh =)+

18. Have you fought before?

+ hahaha..sedangkan lidah lg tergigit….apekan pula,suami istri..apetah lagiiii bestfren! Hahaha. But now, we’ve known each other too deep kot I guess, smpai dh leh tau cmne nk stop fighting..ye ke kakak?hehehe…I’ve made promise to myself…not to waste our sweet final year here with fighting…good memories only plzzz+

19. Do you know everything about this person?

+ I guess so…except the one that deep inside her heart where no one can reach…+

20. Person's shoe size?

+ owhh..kecik skit dr sy…38-39 cmtu laa..but since die dh mengurus sgt nih, 37 pn dh leh pakai~ lalala~+

21. Have you ever worn this person's clothes?

+ I lurveee wearing her clothes…coz soo wangii! Hobi kakak ialah membasuh baju~+

22. Have you ever heard this person sing?

+ uishh…penahlaaaaa….suke bajet sore merdu…mmg merdu pon…merdu skitt dr chipmunk! Hahahaha…dun marah2 yer kakak..+

23. Have you and this person ever gotten into a fight that lasted more than 2 days?

+ erghhh..dun wanna talk bout it…let bygone be bygone +

24.Have you and this person went clubbing?

+clubbing finger kah? Hehehe..nope lah..+

25. Do you know how to make this person feel happy?

+wohoooo…suda tentuuuu! The most happy thing for me is seeing her happy!+

26. Do you and this person talk a lot?

+ we both love to talk…imagine how it wud be when we’re together…+

27. who is his/her crush??

+ hahahaha..perlu kerr di revealkan di sini? Kne mintak permission kakak dlu... +

28. Has this person yelled at you?

+ ‘oi kakakkkkk!!’ owhh..sy xleh dgr die menjerit..rase mcm tgk cite chipmunk! hahaha+

29. Do you love this person?

+ more than she ever knew…ai verrrrrr yu takakkkkk!!+

30. Do you want to be with him/her forever?

+huuuu..tentulaahhh (refer to both entries below) kalo bleh, cucu ktorg pn ktorg pakse jdk bespren! Hahaha…ingt yer kakak, jg bebaik menantu sy tuh…=)+

2 orang sudah komen yek?:

Anonymous said...

takakkkkkkkkkkkk~!!!


sy dh tergelak2 bace kakak nyer survey nih..
kikikikiiiii
kakak ni pandai yer wat telakar...

baiklah takak,
only good memories afterwards~

verrrrr takak!

Anonymous said...

rindu bangat kat akak..

 
Template by suckmylolly.com